Town of Oulu
Board Meeting Agenda
In Compliance with the Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
Public Notice § 19.84(3) & § 19.85 (1)(c) Sandra Rantala, Chair
Jonathan Hamilton & Klaus Nieder, Supervisors
Diana Reijo, Clerk & Marjorie Lahti, Treasurer
Due to the CORVID-19 Health Emergency. The Governor’s Safer at Home declaration limits attendance to a maximum of 10 individuals, including 5 board members. Therefore, if more than 10 people in total are present, the meeting will NOT be held and rescheduled.
A Regular Meeting of the Town Board of Oulu will be held in the Town Hall at 6:45 p.m. on Wednesday, June 10, 2020.
Call to order
Approval of agenda
- Approval of bills for payment
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting/s: May 13, 2020 regular board meeting
- Discuss/consider/purchase of satellite toilet
- Discuss TRID Project
- Discuss/consider Madison Meyer’s job interest resume for lawn care
- Excel Energy – Conducting an inspection of the electric transmission power lines using an unmanned aerial vehicle in May or June
- Jewell Associates Engineers, Inc. – introducing their professional engineering, architecture and surveying services
Agenda item/s for next meeting
Set dates for next meeting/s
Consider request to adjourn to closed session per Wisconsin Statutes 19.85(1) (c) to discuss employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility
Reconvene to regular session per Wisconsin Statutes 19.85 for possible action on item/s from closed session, if necessary
Any person wishing to attend who, because of a disability, requires special accommodations, should contact the Town Clerk at 715 372 4507, at least 24 hours before the schedule meeting time, so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Notice Posted: June 8, 2020 Oulu Town Hall & Town Web Site: ouluwisconsin.com
BY: Diana Reijo, Clerk