Town of Oulu
Board Meeting Agenda
In Compliance with the Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
Public Notice § 19.84(3) Sandra Rantala, Chair
Jonathan Hamilton & Klaus Nieder, Supervisors
Diana Reijo, Clerk & Marjorie Lahti, Treasurer
Due to the CORVID-19 Health Emergency. The Governor’s Safer at Home declaration limits attendance to a maximum of 10 individuals, including 5 board members. Therefore, if more than 10 people in total are present, the meeting will NOT be held and rescheduled.
A Regular Meeting of the Town Board of Oulu will be held in the Town Hall at 6:45 p.m. on Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
Call to order
Approval of agenda
- Approval of bills for payment
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting/s: September 9, 2020 regular board meeting, September 9, 2020 adjourned board of review minutes, and September 28, 2020 adjourned board of review minutes
- Discuss Laine Road boundary
- Discuss/consider notification of continuing obligations and residual contamination on town property by REI Engineering, Inc.
- Update on Airport Road project
- Discuss/consider dog license renewal/licensing option for the County
Road maintenance/cemetery/park report
Agenda item/s for next meeting
Set dates for next meeting/s
Notice Posted: October 12, 2020 Oulu Town Hall & Town Web Site: ouluwisconsin.com
BY: Diana Reijo, Clerk